The Cutting Edge Pin Program
For close to twenty years, Clubs across Canada have benefited from the Cutting Edge Pin Program. In 2007, the Cutting Edge Pin Program was revised to align itself with the key changes taking place in speed skating and parallel the Long Term Participant/Athlete Development model (LTPAD) and the National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP).
The focus of the program continues to test, in a fun environment, the skill level of our future skating stars. With time, all developing skaters will become fitter and mature both mentally and physically. The Cutting Edge Pin program will ensure that all skaters are taught the proper skills that will assist them to develop first as a skater, second as a speed skater, and finally as a champion. Successful completion of the Cutting Edge Program will help provide young athletes with the necessary skills for high performance development.
Submission Instructions: (Check to make sure that your computer has Adobe Reader 9 or higher installed)
- Download the form to your computer
- Open the form with Adobe Reader (v.9 or higher)
- Complete the form
- Save the form to your hard drive
- Press the 'Submit' button on the form
- If you use a desktop mail client (i.e. MS Outlook), the form will send automatically.
- If you use a browser mail client (i.e. Hotmail, GMail, Yahoo!), compose a new email to email@example.com and attach the completed form as an attachment.
*Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your form has submission problems.