On the Edge
On The Edge
Skating is a lifelong skill and as such, is an attractive activity for a school to participate in. The purpose of this document is to provide teachers of physical education with a series of sequential speed skating activities through a twelve lesson approach. A speed skating program can add a new dimension to a school’s physical education program by injecting new and exciting ideas and activities into skating programs that already exist in schools. The lesson plans incorporate the teaching progression and the exercises and activities that may be used to accomplish the lesson’s objective.
Through participation in physical education students will develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to incorporate physical activity into regular routines and leisure pursuits to live an active healthy lifestyle.
Submission Instructions: (Check to make sure that your computer has Adobe Reader 9 or higher installed)
- Download the form to your computer
- Open the form with Adobe Reader (v.9 or higher)
- Complete the form
- Save the form to your hard drive
- Press the 'Submit' button on the form
- If you use a desktop mail client (i.e. MS Outlook), the form will send automatically.
- If you use a browser mail client (i.e. Hotmail, GMail, Yahoo!), compose a new email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the completed form as an attachment.
*Please contact email@example.com if your form has submission problems.
Trouble viewing the PDFs in your browser?