- Competitions Development Committee
- Coaching Development Committee
- Club and Membership Committee
- Officials Development Committee
- High Performance Long Track Committee
- High Performance Short Track Committee
- Awards Committee
- Sport Injury and Medical Emergency Committee
- Sustainability Committee
Sport Injury and Medical Emergency Committee
Establish priorities and make recommendations to Speed Skating Canada (SSC) regarding the development and implementation of policies and procedures pertaining to sport injury and medical emergencies.
Ian Moss - Chairperson
Sean Maw - Member
Robert Dubreuil - Member
Anne Pousette - Member
Robert Tremblay - Member
Janice Dawson - SSC Staff
To lead and to act, enabling the speed skating community to effectively protect itself from and respond to injury.
In 2020, all of SSC’s stakeholders will view speed skating as a safety-conscious and safety-diligent sport. Injury rates will be low and serious injuries will be all but absent in Canada. SSC will be a recognized and influential international leader in effective injury prevention and response through multidisciplinary collaboration and a broad, systematic approach that is grounded in sound risk management practices as well as three-pillar sustainability.